International Journal of Energy Technology (IJET) provides an open access platform for sharing new ideas, latest technologies; cutting-edge research works interrelated to energy technology among the scientists, researchers, professionals, engineers and policy makers throughout the world. IJET welcomes the novel research work, critical reviews, short communications, case studies and technical reports covering the topics related to energy forms, renewable energy, energy efficiency, conservation strategies, planning and management, energy modeling, technological advancements, economic analysis and policy issues. The main aim of this journal is to explore new energy technologies, concepts, analysis and prospects. Key areas included in this journal are:
• Solar cells, solar panels, semiconductors, photovoltaic systems, production techniques, transmission technology, solar monitoring devices, energy storage systems and its usage in commercial systems, remote settlements, grid systems, solar thermal power plants and other applications.
• Wind energy potential, wind forecasting, designs, wind turbine, grid integration, storage, economic analysis and its impact on environment.
• Fuel cells.
• Hydrogen production: production, transmission, storage, new technologies, environmental impact.
• Bioenergy: biogas, liquid biofuels, solid biomass, conversion processes, end products, bio products, applications, gasification power plant.
• Geothermal energy technologies and application.
• Wave, tidal and ocean thermal energy.
• Mechanical, electrical, chemical and thermal energy.
• Nuclear energy.
• Utilization of waste heat as electric power.
• Sustainable technologies: waste minimization, processing, recovery.
• Energy dynamics, modeling and predictions.
• Energy analysis, future planning and management.
• Policy measures: present, future modifications.
Executive Dean, Lovely Professional University Phagwara, India
Ex-Vice Chancellor, SGVU Jaipur, India
Ex-Professor, School of Energy and Environmental Studies, Devi Ahilya University Indore, India
Ahmed M Abdel-Ghany, King Saud University, Saudi Arabia
Solar Thermal and Solar Drying
Dr. Nadim Reza Khandaker, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, North South University, Bangladesh
Prof. Arthur James Swart, Central University of Technology, South Africa
Prof. Ian Bu, Department of Green Energy, National University of Tainan, Taiwan
Heat Transfer and Fluid Dynamics
Prof.Dr.Eng. Ahmed Kadhim Hussein, Babylon University, Iraq.